Highlights of the gathering 23rd – 26th October 2015
- There will be international speakers from Mozambique, Uganda and Spain.
- Local hosts Incredible Edible Todmorden will be introducing us to their project and offering workshops, workaways and tours.
- Joined by speakers from the Bakers Union (the union at the heart of the fast food rights movement in the UK), the Land Workers Alliance, Community Supported Agriculture UK and a range of other organisations fighting for a better food system.
- The Real Junk Food Project will be running a communal cooking session (using waste and surplus food from the local area)
- Entertainment, bar and dancing