A series of free educational workshops on how to increase beneficial wildlife at Papa’s Park. All ages welcome.
* 4th September, 1-3pm Papa’s Pond Plants
Learn about plants that like living in ponds + choose some to be planted in the new Papa’s pond.
* 11th September, 1-3pm Winter Bulb Planting <part 1>
Plant Daffodils, Hyacinth, Crocus bulbs that will flower next Spring.
* 25th September, 1-3pm Plant Papa’s Pond
Give plants a home in Papa’s new pond which will increase wildlife in the park.
* 2nd October, 1-3pm Fruit Trees
Learn how to look after fruit trees like cherry, apple, + plum, and choose some to be planted in Papa’s garden.
* 9th October, 1-3pm Native shrubs
Learn about different native shrubs grown in the UK like willow and dogwood, and choose some to be planted at Papa’s.
* 6th November, 1-3pm Winter Bulb Planting <part 2>
Plant tulip bulbs so there is more colour and flowers in the park in spring.
* 20th November, 1-3pm Fruit Tree + Shrub Planting
Plant the fruit trees + native shrubs chosen at previous workshops around Papa’s park.