Becoming a member is easy, read more about the criteria below and feel free to send an email to email@example.com for further details.
1. Sign up to the manifesto and enact its values
2. Agree to active participation in the network:
- solidarity with other members
- host gatherings and run workshops/skillshares at gatherings
- take part in working groups and organizing roles (eg email administration)
- donation for food and running costs
- share information about your project with the network, and feed back information from the network to your project.
If your group wishes to join:
- Notify the network (via the host of the next gathering) so that a membership proposal is added to the agenda for the next gathering.
- Attend the gathering and introduce your group with a short presentation (no more than 5 minutes, with a further 5 minutes for questions).
- Members at the gathering will be asked to approve your membership.
- Once your group has become a member, you will be added to the members’ email list.
If you are interested in becoming a member, you can attend up to 3 gatherings (in a non-decision making capacity) to get a sense of the network and decide whether you would like to join.
For a fuller understanding of how we work have a read of these organising principles.